How It Works
Port Street Beer House is home to one of the best ale cellars in the country – so we’re opening it up to be available for all over the remainder of lockdown. We’ve spent the past few weeks running comprehensive risk assessments in order to ensure both the safety of our staff, and of our customers too. Any orders from Port Street Beer House will follow the processes that we’ve put in place, including:
- All PSBH staff will be using face masks and gloves
- Orders will need to be picked up from outside our fire exit (at the front of the building), with barriers in place to ensure social distancing, with no need to enter the building
- Floor markings will be in place to ensure that 2m distances are kept at all time
- Hand sanitizer will be available for all customers at our collection point
- If required, we will request ID to verify age.
We offer home deliver to select postcodes each Friday – delivery will be made after 4pm, and will follow contactless delivery protocols. Orders over £20 will be eligible for free delivery, and any orders received before Friday 2pm will be despatched that afternoon, and your orders will be trackable online. We are only able to deliver bottles and cans – takeaway pints are for collection only.
Postcodes available for delivery are: SK4 M1 M2 M3 M4 M5 M6 M7 M8 M9 M10 M11 M12 M14 M15 M16 M17 M18 M19 M20 M21 M32 M33 M40 M41 M50
Port Street will still be open for collection as usual, with opening times of Wednesday to Saturday, 4pm – 7pm – if you are having issues choosing us as a pick-up option, enter 39-41 Port St, Manchester M1 2EQ as your shipping address. Order before 2pm for same day collection.
In order to collect, customers will need to provide both the order number and the email address the purchase was made with. Unfortunately, this service currently sits outside of our existing loyalty scheme.